CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
1. St. Clare’s takes every care to ensure that the information given concerning out pilgrimages or tours is accurate and is given in good faith. However, our pilgrimages are arranged many months in advance and it may be that certain facilities at resorts are temporarily out of action due to weather conditions, maintenance, local law, religious and public holidays etc…..
2. St. Clare’s accepts responsibility for the acts and/or omissions of its employees, agents, subcontractors and suppliers, and for ensuring that it provides the services as described.. St Clare’s does not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to the signatory to the contract and/or any other named person/persons on the booking form, except for the negligent acts and/or omissions of its employees, agents subcontractors or suppliers, nor does it accept any liability for loss or damage caused by ‘force majeure’ such as fire, flood, civil disturbance, industrial action or any ferry, air or train delays. Any claims arising there from shall be subject to English Law in respect of any question of liability or quantum and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the English Courts.
3. St. Clare’s can curtail any journey due to breakdown or any circumstances beyond our control and have the right to substitute any vehicle for a particular pilgrimage or tour as deemed necessary to operate a particular pilgrimage or tour.
4. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your pilgrimage or tour due to events outside our control we will inform you as soon as possible and if we can we will offer an alternative of similar standard or refund all monies paid in full.
5 . St. Clare’s may have occasion to change your booking or part of it due, for instance, change of ferry times or hotel closure. In this event we will advise you as soon as possible and if the amendments are such that the nature or your pilgrimage or tour is altered we will if we can offer an alternative of similar standard or refund all monies paid.
6. CANCELLATION -
WRITTEN NOTICE RECEIVED CHARGE AS % OF TOTAL PRICE
Prior to 42 days before departure date Deposit only
42 – 29 days before departure date 30% of tour cost
28 – 15 days before departure date 40% of tour cost
14 – 08 days before departure date 60% of tour cost
Less than 8 days before departure date 90% of tour cost
Less than 24 hours before departure date 100% of tour cost
7. Prices shown are costs known to us as 1st of December prior to date of travel. If there are any increases in these costs beyond our control they will be included in our final invoice. However, we guarantee the increase will be limited to to a maximum of 10% of the total pilgrimage or tour price. In exchange for this guarantee, no refund arising out of cost variation will be m
8. If you or any member of your party has any cause for dissatisfaction you must inform St. Clare’s in writing within 14days of the completion of your pilgrimage or tour. All complaints will be considered fairly and promptly but St. Clare’s liability arising out of your pilgrimage or
tour arrangements is limited to the actual amount you have paid and excludes any consequential loss or damage.